Friday, August 21, 2020

Retel of "The three little Pigs"

 Retell of the “Three little Pigs”

Once upon a time there lived three middle-aged pigs living with their dear mother. It was time for them to move out of their mother's house and start their own life. They made their own house. The first pig made their house out of straw. The second pig made theirs out of sticks and the third one made theirs out of bricks. Obviously the brick one would be the most stable. A few hours after they all finished building their houses they were all relaxed in their new houses. Hours passed and a wolf came along and decided to manipulate them into eating them.


 He knocked on the door of the first pigs saying, “Little pig, little pig let me in”! “Not by the hairs on my chin”! replied the first pig with anger in his voice. “Then I’ll huff and puff and I’ll blow your house down”! said the wolf as he blew the house of straw down. The first pig sped off into the second pigs house in fear. The second pig welcomed the first pig into his house of sticks.  


The same thing happens to the second pig. “Little pigs, little pigs let me in”! shouted the wolf in anger. “Not by the hairs on our chinny chin chins”! replied the two pigs in fear.“Then I’ll huff and puff and I’ll blow your house down”! yelled the wolf in anger as he blew the house down. As he was doing so he watched the two pigs run to the house of bricks.


 The wolf followed the first two pigs to the house of bricks. The third pig invited the two pigs into the house, in a hurry they slammed the door on the wolf. “Little pigs, little pigs let me in”! commanded the wolf. “Not by the hairs on our chinny chin chins”! The three pigs replied with confidence. The wolf unknowingly replied with, “Then I’ll huff and puff, and I’ll blow your house down”! He shouted as he attempted to blow the house of bricks down. He tried a second time to blow the house down but failed again.  “Why can’t I blow down your house”! The wolf asked in frustration. The wolf got tired and so he stopped.


 “I have a plan”. “I have a plan”.The wolf told himself as he climbed into the chimney of the house made of bricks. As he fell into the chimney he noticed that he was going to fall and burn in the fireplace. Luckily for him he had been caught by the three little pigs. The pigs let him go upon the condition that if he tried to eat them again, then they would do something more harmful to the wolf.  The pigs lived happily ever after. 


THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment