Wednesday, February 10, 2021

2021 Blogger profile

 



Talofa Lava! My name is Ayla. I am part Chinese, German, and mostly Samoan. I was born in Auckland, New Zealand with my older twin brother, Aden on the 26th August, 2010. Both my parents and my Grandparents speak in the Samoan language. I know twenty one of my cousins. I have three older brothers and no sisters. My oldest brother is named Lawson, my second brother is Astyn, and the youngest out of the three is my twin brother, Aden. My friend Rocio and I enjoy talking about the musical, “Hamilton.” In my spare time, I like to draw, play with my cousins, and watch YouTube. This year, I am looking forward to going to camp with my brother, Aden, and my friends, Hailey, Rocio, Alexus, and Aadirai. I’m also looking forward to swimming in week three of term one. My goals for this year are to improve in my subjects, be a good house captain, and to be a good role model. My last goal is to be accepted into Marceline Collage.


No comments:

Post a Comment